Sticky Note

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spring in December

It was a humbling and an exciting experience to get such positive feedbacks from your customer(s), especially when you are new at something. And with that, it motivates me further to learn more!!! <--- 3 exclamations = excited. But there's one thing, i am super slow when it comes to delicate things. I will always do it as nicely as i possibly can, alright. But slowly but surely seems to be the case more often than not. I need to learn to do things faster. Except that this time, i'm proud to say that I was the first to leave class with my box of cupcakes! :) Though it was only because i was running late to fetch the Mr. from work.. Anyways, here's what we did in the Spring Cupcake class last December. Again, at Cake Connection. Nancy, the co-owner of the place was once again the instructor:

Top l-r: Sunflower, rose, carnation
Bottom l-r: Primrose, poinsettia, chrysanthemum

Mine vs. Nancy's
Here's to show you how the chrysanthemum should look like, as opposed to my tepee look!
(u know which one...)

No comments:

Post a Comment