Sticky Note

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Order! Order!

And the ball's rolling......

A repeat order from the friend, for her sister.
I was experimenting with bright hues but i wasn't happy with white as the base for the writing.

These were made for another loyal customer-friend for her friends who had been helpful on her engagement ceremony.
I named it a gift of 5 to 5 helpful friends :)

Made for the same customer who ordered the gift of 5 to 5 above.
It was for a relative's engagement.
She is crazy about the classic roses so i made them in 2 different colours.

(fyi, the colour was actually more intense (deep red), not as reflected here).
I was then told that they included the cupcakes in one of the dulang hantarans. Cool! :)
..and the separate box of 5 was for her own consumption ;)

These simple ones were made for a lil boy who have played a (small) role in helping me making one of the batches above.
A small token for my thanks. Next time i bake you a real one ok!
(I wasn't confident enough to make more for the rest of the family to have a bite.. hehe. Malu.)
(Oh, and before leaving, sempat dia 'pau' one of my sugar flowers to put on one of the cupcake! lol.)


No comments:

Post a Comment