Sticky Note

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Me & my big mouth

Even with my sheer lack of experience in making cakes, i have actually sold a number of batches (at a promotional price ;)) to date. Not bad, eh? Yep, kudos to those brave and daring souls who have heroically put their trust in my hands, literally. Heheh.

I blurted these words (out of wit!) after my friend saw the entry about my first class.. (this took place about a week after class, mind you. And there were ready made cupcakes, all we did was decorate!). "So, bila nak order??", without the slightest intention, really. And she replied, "nak Sabtu ni, boleh?" and i was like... "Haaaaaah?!?!?! Err... ok, can!" You have to be confident, right?

I was just lucky she wanted chocolate cake, because the ONE cake i ever baked was just that! And well, i've had a box of ready-made sugar flower toppers on my side, just in case i screw up. So yes, I was quite confident! :D

It was for the mum-in-law's birthday.

Trying out mini hydrangeas

No comments:

Post a Comment