Sticky Note

Monday, May 17, 2010

MySugarArt & I

This blog is created because i am too involved in baking now that i need to have a blog specially for this! Haha! The mother of my nephew when planning for the son's 1st birthday, was all hyped up suggested maybe i could make the cake - she had so many suggestions and ideas! The grandmother too! As if the pressure of having to BAKE alone wasn't great enough for me. And needless for me to say, for guests, no less! Previously, I had only done one birthday cake for the Mr, ONE! And let's just say that the frosting was kept at a (very) minimum ;)

So there i was at my first (cup)cake decoration class. And then there were more classes. And one thing just sort of lead to another and before i know it, my kitchen has started to get overwhelmed with all the baking and cake decorating stuff! (I am in the midst of re-organizing every tools and ingredients as the one cabinet i've allocated for all the stuff just isn't going to do it).

MySugarArt blog will be featuring anything bake-related, perhaps mainly on cake presentations (though sugar making is also a form of art too!). This is not a blog (just) to promote my cakes but rather i was hoping it would create a platform to share information with those interested in baking or cake decorating or anyone who just loves cakes, apart from documenting my journey from someone who doesn't bake into hopefully someone good if not skilled at it! (Don't get me wrong, though.. i cook fine. I just don't do baking before, ok? Just so u know that i'm not that clueless in the kitchen.. heheh).

But before anything else, i have to apologise for the quality of my photos. I mostly just grab my phone and snap them before pickups. So please bear with me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment