Sticky Note

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The end of 2010

I've had 2 batches made before the year end. First of, was my cousin's son 1st birthday. She had asked for a Barney cake like the one i did for a customer-friend in the previous post (i was secretly hoping so much that she would decide to make a sesame street theme).

And another 50 swirl cuppies for a wedding to be given to those who have helped in making the wedding happen. I've had a crazy November and this was done in early December. I have just started another business, so i was struggling, juggling time between baking and learning my way in this new business and fell sick in between, not knowing if i could survive both. It was going to be my last bake for a while.. or so i thought...... And unfortunately enough for me, the pictures were taken along with my stolen notebook :(

Here's one i got from the mum's fb page for the Barney cake:

Happy ONE year, little Ezran! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment